This policy is subject to changes and updates. This policy is effective from January 1, 2011.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information.
We may collect the following information: account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email or telephone if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- to communicate with you with regard to your holstadnco.com account
- if you have purchased a product from us, you will be placed on the HOLSTAD & CO. mailing list and can receive periodic E-mailings from us
- to contact you by email in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact us at info(at)holstadnco.com
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of HOLSTAD & CO. informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- the suppliers we engage to help us run our business;
- are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of HOLSTAD & CO., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law